The Filipino boxing champion, Manny Pacquiao is the new international endorser of HP’s new TouchPad tablet.
Manny’s HP campaign includes HP laptops, printers, smart phones and other products.
The HP deal was estimated to be worth one million US dollars per year.
Pacquiao has also signed a three-year contract in endorsing Texas-based State Street Produce – a company that supplies restaurant in the US.
“Pacquaio’s Produce” will be used in advertisement – it produces boxes, delivery trucks and many others.
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax