Kate Middleton’s wedding dress will be displayed in public.
It is not yet known when and where, it will be displayed.
Kate wants the people to see her gown she wore when she married Prince William.
Her wedding dress was an ivory gown. It was designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen.
- Kate Middleton’s Wedding Dress Draws a Crowd of 350,000 Visitors
- Shalani Soledad’s Personal Vows’ to Roman Romulo ‘You’re My Home, My Happiness’
- The Buckingham Palace Discloses that Kate’s Wedding Gown is on Public Display
- Kate’s Dress ‘Modern Take’ on Grace Kelly
- Kate Middleton’s Wardrobe Spending Surpasses Last Year’s Number