Sam Concepcion will be a lead star in ‘Peter Pan’, a musical co-production of STAGES and Repertory Philippines.
It will be on September 29 to October 30 at the Meralco Theater.
This will be Sam’s musical comeback after the successful run of his ‘High School Musical’ where he portrayed the character of Troy Bolton.
Sam is excited to perform in the musical theater.
It has been 3 years and he’ll looking forward to the flying scenes and to singing wonderful songs for musical theater.
The production is directed by Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo and Jaime del Mundo.
- Kiana Valenciano Reveals She & Sam Concepcion are Already a Couple
- KC Concepcion Dares to Play Sexy Role in New Movie
- Thousands of Fans Watch Sarah Geronimo’s ’24/SG’ Concert
- Charice Pempengco Arrives in Manila In a Wheelchair
- KC Concepcion Does not Want to Hurt Anyone when Asked about Piolo Pascual