Joy Cancio, manager of sexbomb dance group wants to clarify that Aifa is no longer under her stable but is now under the stable of Viva Entertainment.
She reacts on the issue because of so many write-ups referring Aifa to be still a member of sexbomb girls dance group.
There is now an ongoing issue about Aifa to have been allegedly the cause of the Angelica Panganiban and Derek Ramsey’s break-up.
The sexbomb manager wants to straighten up things that could bi smirch the reputation of the sexbomb group.
She doesn’t want that the sexbomb will be dubbed as a relationship wrecker, especially now that Aifa is embroiled in such a controversy.
- Angelica Panganiban Initiates the Break-up with Derek Ramsay
- Derek Ramsay Wants To Settle Down
- What Makes Bea Alonzo & Zanjoe Marudo Extra Sweet With Each Other
- Derek Ramsay Says His Break-up with Angelica Panganiban is a Mere Speck of the Past
- Angelica Panganiban Does Not Want to Talk on How She Becomes Intimate With John Lloyd Cruz