Shalani Soledad, one of the hosts of Willing Willie celebrated her birthday on April 20.
Shalani has some wishes on her birthday, she will improve as a host; she can save money to buy her own house; she will be more effective as a councilor in Valenzuela; and the show, Willing Willie will return on the air.
Furthermore, Shalani says, Willing Willie will not be returning yet, as to when, the date is still fixed.
For the mean time, they are in the process of improving the Willing Willie Studio, the set design and the flooring is new – the first ‘high tech’ LCD flooring in the whole country.
The Movie & Television Review and Classification Board (MTCRB) is scheduled to give their decision on the case sooner.
- Shalani Says Pres. Noy is Always a Friend
- Supporters Of Willie Revillame Stage A Rally In Front Of MTRCB Office
- Pres. Noy Hopes Kate & William have Privacy from Media
- Shalani Spends Birthday with Willing Willie Family
- Shalani Wishes That Her Upcoming Birthday On April 27 Is For “Willing Willie” To Return On Air.