The retired Lingayen archbishop assessed the application of Robin to marry Mariel in a June Catholic wedding.
The planned wedding of Robin and Mariel is not allowed in the Catholic religion because of the different doctrines of Catholic and Islam.
However, in the last part of the said assessment, Robin Padilla can marry Mariel in a Catholic wedding, if he can convert his religion to Catholic (?).
Robin says ‘In Islam you can not force anybody to embrace the Muslim faith’.
- Robin Promises to Pursue Church Wedding with Mariel
- Robin Wishes Church Wedding will Foster Unity Catholic & Islam Faith
- Robin Padilla & Mariel Leave for Europe to Seek Vatican’s Permission for Church Wedding?
- Robin Padilla & Mariel Seek Permission in Vatican for Church Wedding?
- Robin Padilla & Mariel Want a Church Wedding in Vatican City