Vic Sotto is happy for the warm reception accorded to him by Kapamilya network.
Before his interview with the program The Buzz, he has been a guest in a musical variety show of ASAP.
Charlene Gonzalez-Muhlach interviewed Vic on The Buzz.
It also serves as their reunion because Vic and Charlene, are both together on a sitcom, the ‘1 for 3’ in GMA, where it also starred Rosanna Roces.
The last time Vic set foot at ABS-CBN was when their noontime show Eat Bulaga moved to GMA7 in 1995.
In Vic’s Kapamilya homecoming, there are plans that he will be doing some movies with ABS-CBN film arm, Star Cinema.
Despite his programs in GMA7 and TV5, he has still the time to do some guesting and a movie with kapamilya network. If Gov. Vilma Santos is known to be the star of all seasons, Vic Sotto, on the other hand, can be safely dubbed as the star of all network.
- Vic Sotto Promotes Pak Pak My Doctor Kwak in ABS Shows?
- Willie Revillame Will Fold Up Show to Host A New Noontime Program Starting January
- Former Sexy Actress Kristine Garcia Now Lives Simple Life in Las Vegas
- Vic Sotto Showers Pauleen Luna with Gifts?
- Martin Nievera is the Next Artist to ‘Jump Ship’ to TV5?