Pilar Pilapil said she played dead to survive her ordeal at the hands of her assailants during a carjacking incident in Marikina City.
Dr. Raymond Resurreccion of Medical City said Pilapil suffered multiple stab wounds, one of them is life threatening.
He said the actress is stabbed in the neck, face, arms and the left armpit, hitting her lungs, which caused the vital organ to partially collapse.
The actress’s presence of mind, playing dead and seeking immediate medical help’ and managed to save her life.
The doctor said Pilapil is now in stable condition and could be discharged from the hospital anytime this week.
- Pilar Pilapil Will Shoot a Film in London
- Vhong Navarro’s Attacker is Vina Morales’ Ex-boyfriend?
- Is Former PBB Housemate Jason Gainza the Next Boy Abunda?
- Pilar Pilapil Continues to Entertain Viewers in ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry