A press conference of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Victor Ortiz’s Star Power’ bout was held at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas.
In the said press conference, the 2 boxers exchanged ‘trash talk, while posing for the press.
Mayweather Jr. said, he gonna go there with class and leave with class and Ortiz said, somebody is scared but on Sunday (Sept. 18) he will hold Mayweather’s hands up.
Meanwhile, Mayweather said that age is not a factor to beat the much younger Ortiz, he (Mayweather) is one of the most experienced boxers and the future hall of famer. It is a blessing, he adds.
When asked about the Mayweather-Pacquiao bout, he said America baby, they built to win it red, white and blue. If Pacquiao is the best, he should take the drug test.
- Floyd Mayweather Challenges Pacquiao Again to Take a Drug Test
- Victor Ortiz Plans to Knockout Floyd Mayweather in the 1st 3 Rounds
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather