Simultaneous with the meeting, supporters of Willie Revillame staged a rally in front of Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) this afternoon of April 12.
The rally which consists of various members of Revillame fans club were singing his songs in front of the government agency to show their support to the controversial host.
Also present were Willing Willie staff and Valenzuela councilor Shalani Soledad.
Included in the said meeting were representatives from Commission on Human Rights (CHR), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and other non-government organization.
According to a report by primetime newscast of tv5 the “Action”, the new request of Willing Willie camp was granted to present their side in this upcoming hearing on April 19 under MTRCB Hearing and Adjudication Committee which comprises of Atty. Noel del Prado, Nilo Busuego, and Ma. Carmen Syquia-Musngi.
- Shalani Says Pres. Noy is Always a Friend
- The Show will Return on the Air, Shalani’s Wish on her Birthday
- Pres. Noy Hopes Kate & William have Privacy from Media
- Shalani Wishes That Her Upcoming Birthday On April 27 Is For “Willing Willie” To Return On Air.
- Shalani Soledad is Dating Congressman Roman Romulo