Manny Pacquiao is eager to see and meet President Barack Obama and the first Lady, Michelle in White house this February.
Manny confirms that they have now the invitation, to see the U.S. President in White house. It has been Manny’s dream to meet and talk to President Barack Obama. In his coming trip to the United States, he will not only promote his fight but he wants to seek aid and assistance from the president, for his province, Sarangani.
He will be the first filipino boxer and celebrity for that matter, to visit White house.
Manny Pacquiao is a world’s very popular Filipino boxing champion and a congressman in the 15th Congress of the Philippines, he represents the Sarangani Province. Aside from boxing and politics, he also likes acting and music recording.
- Manny Pacquiao Says Goodbye to Boxing & Hello to Politics
- Manny Pacquiao Visits President Obama In White House
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites