Kitchie Nadal confirmed she has a long-distance relationship with a New York-based artist.
The singer said, her boyfriend is an artist and musician, living in New York. He is an artist, he paints and he is also a percussionist in a band, he is American.
Her boyfriend increases her Christian faith and makes her closer to God.
Nadal became popular in 2003 when she made the hit songs ‘Wag Na ‘Wag Mong Sasabihin’, ‘Bulong’, and ‘Same Ground’ and a debut album ‘Kitchie Nadal’, who reached double platinum and it sold more than 100,000 units.
- KC Concepcion Wants a Non-showbiz for Her Next Boyfriend
- Sunshine Cruz Shares Excitement when She Graduates from College
- Iwa Moto & Pampi Lacson are Exited to Move Into Their New Home
- Albie Casiño Cannot Accept Projects with Andi Eigenmann in the Future
- Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga Have Decided to Give Their Relationship Another Try