Actress Kim Chiu cannot hide her excitement about her latest television series “Binondo Girl,” which according to her is more challenging than her previous projects.
Chiu will be joined by her three leading men, Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli and Jolo Revilla.
While for the women it also star Glydel Mercado, Cherry Pie Picache and Ai Ai delas Alas.
According to Chiu, the series is really close to her heart since it will showcase the life of a Chinese family. She divulged she will be speaking Chinese in some scenes of the series.
Another challenge for Chiu is the fact that she won’t be with her long-time on-screen partner and rumored ex-boyfriend Gerald Anderson.
Chiu vowed she will give her best in the series, even without Anderson.
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Kim Chiu Introduces Xian Lim to Her Family
- Cebuano Star ‘Chen Sy’ is Happy with Viewers’ Positive Response in ‘My Binondo Girl’
- Kim Chiu Spends Christmas and Distributes Goods to Flood Victims in Iligan