The Department of Foreign Affairs reiterated its appeal to all Filipinos to avoid accepting offers from individuals or groups to carry illegal drugs to other countries in exchange of money.
This is in reference to a recent death penalty meted out by Indonesia to another Filipina drug mule for carrying 1.193 kilograms of class 1 type of heroin into the country.
Based on initial interrogation, the Filipino woman said that she was sent to Indonesia by a Filipino who was a member of an international drug syndicate.
She was paid $8,000 to carry the illegal drugs in her suitcase.
The department, for its part, renewed its call on all Filipinos not to become victims of these international drug syndicates by becoming “drug mules.”
- Catalino Cuy is Now the Officer In Charge of DILG
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Says Leni Robredo is in a Hurry to Become President
- Sara Duterte & Husband Mans Carpio Welcome 3rd Child
- Leila Delima Has One Request ‘She Should Be Detained in a Safe & Secure Area’
- Carmi Martin Leaves GMA 7 for a Villain Role in ABS-CBN’s TV Series