The Pinay popular Pop Star Charice Pempengco will be starring in a Hollywood film, ‘Here Comes the Boom’.
Charice co-stars will include Salma Hayek, Kevin James and Joe Rogan. She will be portraying the role of ‘Malia’. Its story is about a music teacher, a role played by Kevin James.This will be directed by Frank Coraci.
Charice did her first Hollywood debut when she played a role in the animated flick ‘Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel’.
- Charice Has Just Finished Shooting 2nd Hollywood Film, ‘Here Comes The Boom’
- Glee No Longer Needs Charice Pempengco
- Charice Pempengco Talks about Here Comes The Boom
- Pia Toscano Wishes to have Duet with Charice Pempengco
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano