During the noontime show ‘Happy Yipee Yehey’, Matteo Guidicelli expressed his apology for his reported fight with fellow Kapamilya actor Coco Martin.
Matteo said he’s very, very sorry for what has happened. It is a very unnecessary matter and he feels sad about the incident.
Guidicelli had a reserved seat at the premiere of Maja Salvador’s film ‘Thelma’ but the actor did not show up.
He congratulated Salvador for the movie. He’s very proud of her and he’s always there for the actress.
- Maja Salvador’s ‘Thelma’ Has a Successful Premiere Night
- Maja Salvador is Not Worried in Portraying Support Roles
- The Fistfight Between Coco Martin & Matteo Guidicelli Does Not Help ‘Thelma’
- Maja Salvador Says Life Goes On After the Coco-Matteo Controversy
- Maja Salvador Admits Relationship with Matteo Guidicelli