After some months of absence from the limelight, sexy actress Ynez Veneracion, attended the story press conference of GMA’s telebabad, ‘Munting Heredera’.
Ynes Veneracion was romantically linked to popular Maguindanao Gov. Toto Mangudadatu (Maguindanao Massacre) and rumored to be pregnant.
Ynes explained that during the times of her ‘absence’, she went to Dubai and Guam and she did some shows there and took a rest.
She cleared the controversy, linking her to Gov.Toto Mangudadatu and her so called ‘pregnancy’ issue. Ynes said they are only friends. She does not want to have a commitment, especially to people who are Muslims because of religious differences.
She has also a ‘wrong’ idea, that all Muslims have many wives.
- Munting Heredera To Be Shown Starting On May 9th
- Baste Duterte & Ellen Adarna Have ‘Secret Affair’?
- Sarah Lambati Chooses to Remain Silent on Issue of her Giving Birth
- Raymart Santiago Does Not Show Up in Luna Blanca’s Press Conference
- Pokwang Breaks her Silence on Derek Ramsay & Angelica Panganiban’s Break-up