Judy Ann Santos, Ryan Agoncillo’s wife will be a special guest talent scout on April 10 in Talentadong Pinoy.
This will be Juday’s first television appearance after she gave birth to his son, Lucho.
It is a special birthday episode of Ryan, the host of the show, where celebrities will have a show down.
There are 5 celebrities/contestants which include Daiana Menezez (Eat Bulaga) as belly dancer; Jose Sarasola and Marion de la Cruz (Pinoy Fear Factor); MC Quintin; Miriam Quambao(Unang Hirit with GMA) who sings Fireworks; Jeffrey Santos (Ryan’s bayaw); LJ Moreno, dances like a show girl; Yohan (daughter of Ryan & Juday) and Macqui (nephew of Ryan) will sing You Belong With Me.
Find out on Sunday April 10 in TV5 Talentadong Pinoy, who will be the Pinoy Talentado.
- Judy Ann Santos’ Son Inherits Ryan Agoncillo’s ‘Talkativeness’
- Judy Ann Santos States Reason for Non-appearance at Talentadong Pinoy Grand Finals
- Daughter’s Performance Excites Juday
- Juday Joins Ryan in Talentadong Pinoy, April 10
- Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos Perform the Non-traditional Roles at Home