Christopher de Leon is busy with GMA-7’s “Captain Barbell” while wife Sandy Andolong is preoccupied with ABS-CBN’s “Mutya”.
Their respective shows are competing with each other for they happen to be on the same time slot. They are both scheduled to be shown right after the evening newscasts.
“Ang shows lang naman namin ang magkalaban.”quipped Christopher who plays the role of Nero, in ‘Captain Barbell’.
In May they are planning to visit their two children, Santino and Mariel in Aucland, New Zealand. Santino works as a graphic artist there while Mariel is taking up culinary arts.
- Jennylyn Mercado & Dino Guevarra Guest Stars in Captain Barbell
- The Daughter of Sandy Andolong & Christopher de Leon is Determined to Make a Name for Herself
- Wyn Marquez Will Try Her Luck Again in Binibining Pilipinas this Year?
- Christopher de Leon’s Daughter is a 2013 Binibining Pilipinas Candidate
- Piolo Pascual Knows that Romance will Come in God’s Time