Singer-actor Sam Concepcion is very excited about his new show, Good Vibes.
Good Vibes is in ABS-CBN, is aired every Sunday after ASAP Rocks. With Sam Concepcion is Enrique Gil. They prepare themselves by attending workshop and dance lessons before they start taping Good Vibes.
Good Vibes is a youth oriented drama that will discuss issues like teenage pregnancies. Viewers like teenagers will enjoy watching the show.
It tells the story of half brothers, Marc Pedroza (will be played by Sam) and Troy Cabrera (will be played by Enrique), who will both learn to adjust with each other when their two different worlds meet because of an unavoidable circumstance.
Sam’s last television series is ‘Boystown’ and his last project was his participation in the ‘Taylor Swift Live in Manila’ Concert last December.
- Sam Concepcion Is Chosen To Be Part Of “Taylor Swift Live In Manila” Concert
- Sam Concepcion’s Amazing Perfomance in Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Taylor Swift Arrives In Manila
- Kiana Valenciano Reveals She & Sam Concepcion are Already a Couple
- Regine Velasquez has a Good Relationship with Step Daughter Leila Alcasid