Maria Lourdes Aragon, the singing You Tube sensation, who became famous because of her own version of Lady Gaga’s song ‘Born This Way’, which was shown on video which Lady Gaga herself shared the same to her million of fans in twitter.
Last March 28, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, with his wife Laureen, surprised the Aragons when the former pay the latter a visit at their Winnipeg residence.
The incident has caught media’s attention who urged Harper to sing with the ten-year old sensation. The prime minister obliged by singing a John Lennon classic ‘Imagine’ with the young Aragon on keyboard.
The young Aragon has guested with the ‘Ellen Show’; performed with Lady Gaga at the Air Canada Center in Toronto; and last week he was invited to sing at Piolo Pascual’s concert in Toronto, Canada but recently she jams with the prime minister of Canada, who is seeking federal reelection in May.
- Maria Aragon Continues To Make Waves With Piolo Pascual
- Prince William & Kate are Among Maria Aragon’s Audience
- Maria Lourdes Aragon, A Filipina Instant Celebrity
- John Lloyd Cruz is Being Seen at Angelica Panganiban’s Condominium
- Sharon Cuneta Almost Shares the Reason of Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion’s Break-up on Twitter