Aga Muhlach who has been with kapamilya for a long time and has officially left channel 2 for tv 5, kapatid network.
The actor has admitted that Charo Santos, the president of kapamilya network sheds a tear when he bids goodbye, but Charo easily recomposes herself and wishing Aga good luck and best wishes for his new showbiz home.
Now, Aga is officially a Kapatid network member and looking forward on good projects offered to him by tv 5.
- Derek Ramsay’s Transfer to TV5 is a Blessing in Disguise
- Former Sexy Actress Kristine Garcia Now Lives Simple Life in Las Vegas
- Cesar Montano May Consider Joining TV5 with Aga Muhlach in a Noontime Show?
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Nora Aunor will Never Be a Kapamilya Star Again