Many people from around the world fumed over the unanimous decision of the Jeff Horn’s upset win over boxing champion Manny Pacquiao.
Horn was rocked by Pacquiao in the ninth round to the point that the referee asked Horn to show something in the 10th or the fight was going to be stopped but Horn recovered and won with scores from all three judges (117-111, 115-113 and 115-113).
He won a bloody and brutal fight in Brisbane, scoring a unanimous decision victory over Pacquiao on Sunday.
In front of a packed hometown crowd at Suncorp Stadium, Horn punched his ticket to boxing’s big time with an incredible performance to claim Pacquiao’s WBO welterweight championship.
Horn right away called out Floyd Mayweather Jr. after the fight and declared himself ‘no joke’ to the legions of boxing experts across the world who gave him no chance and mocked his credentials.
The Brisbane school teacher produced one of the biggest upsets in boxing with a unanimous points decision win over the Filipino boxer.
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Miguel Cotto Refuses to be Interviewed after Bout with Floyd Mayweather Jr.