Jaclyn Jose confessed that she experienced being the other woman.
Jaclyn experienced being the third party in a relationship with the late Mark Gil.
She met Mark on the set of their movie ‘Itanong Mo Sa Buwan’ back in 1988.
She can be described as a ‘probinsiyana’ who knows only a handful of celebrities.
She was trying to do something about it but eventually they broke up.
The veteran actress related this story during the presscon of GMA-7’s new afternoon series, D’Originals, held at GMA Network Center last April 5.
She elaborated that she was once in that position.
Jaclyn recalled that she couldn’t help but fall for Mark, during that time.
She was carried away by their constant togetherness on the set of their movie.
Jaclyn and Mark had one daughter, Andi Eigenmann, who was born in 1990 and the relationship lasted for more than two years.
The actress made it clear that she’s not the type who’d fall for actors she works with.
- Andi Eigenmann Professes Just How Much She Loves Jake Ejercito
- Jaclyn Jose Reveals Andi Eigenmann’s Heart Has Healed
- Andi Eigenmann is Not Inviting Albie Casiño to Her Baby’s Birthday Celebration
- Albie Casiño’s Mom Says Andi Eigenmann is Beaten Up by Her Mom Jaclyn Jose
- Andi Eigenmann is Set for Showbiz Comeback after Giving Birth