Erich Gonzales expressed her gratitude toward officer Charo Santos-Concio.
Erich said that Concio served as her guiding star amid trials she is currently going through.
Gonzales and ex-boyfriend Daniel Matsunaga have recently become the talk of town after their bitter breakup.
Last February 16, Gonzales posted a selfie with Santos-Concio with a caption: ‘This Lady beside me shared so much wisdom to me today. You will always be my guiding star. Thank you for providing me the support and guidance when I needed it most. I owe you Mam Charo, you are one of a kind@charosantos ♥,’ swrote Erich.
The photo was taken on the same day Gonzales and Matsunaga were spotted at the airport while on their way to California, where they are expected to hold a show.
Charo is a Filipina media executive, host, occasional actress, television and film producer, and host of Maalaala Mo Kaya, the longest-running television drama anthology in Asia.
She is currently the Chief Content Officer of ABS-CBN Corporation, the largest entertainment and media conglomerate in the Philippines, President of ABS-CBN University.
Santos-Concio plays a powerful role in TV and film production in the Philippines.
On March 3, 2008, she was promoted as the fifth president of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation and in charge of the company’s total business portfolio, taking over from interim president Eugenio Lopez III.
- It has Been Arjo Atayde’s Dream to Work with Erich Gonzales
- Erich Gonzales’ Investment in Samal Island is Now Worthy of Envy
- The Damage Has Been Done & It’s Beyond Repair in Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga’s Break-up
- Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga Have Decided to Give Their Relationship Another Try
- Erich Gonzales, Daniel Matsunaga Back in Each Other’s Arms?