Jackfruit is known as the jack of all fruits, a rich source of vitamin, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrate, electrolytes, fiber, fat and protein.
This fruit also contains calorie but no cholesterol or saturated fats.
Consume jackfruit for the best taste, nutrition and its many health benefits.
Amazing Jackfruit Benefits:
1. Fights wrinkles: Dip jackfruit seed in some cold milk for a minute. Grind this well and apply gently on the wrinkles. This can reduce wrinkles in just about 6 weeks. Use regularly for best results
2. Helps to get a glowing complexion & Flawless skin: You can consume jackfruit seeds directly to prevent constipation. This fiber rich fruit also detoxifies your system to add a glowing complexion.
Many natural factors such as increase in age, menopause, and low nutrition cause the body to age. Pollution, UV radiation and smoke also promote ageing process at an early age.
Antioxidants present in jackfruit can destroy the free radicals in the body to slow down the ageing process.
Jackfruit seed can give you flawless skin. Soak some dry seed with milk and honey. Grind them into a fine paste and apply on your face. Let it dry, and then wash off to reveal flawless skin in just few minutes.
3. High in protein: Jackfruit seeds contain a good amount of protein. This can be added to different dishes that you prepare. You can also replace lentils in your daily diet with jackfruit seeds!
5. Promotes hair growth & Vitamin A: Jackfruit seeds can aid in healthy blood circulation that is vital for good hair growth.
6. Immunity: Jackfruit is a great source of Vitamin C and antioxidants, which can strengthen your immune system. A strong immune system can protect the body from many common diseases such as cough, cold and flu.
7. Energy: Jackfruit is loaded with carbohydrate and calorie. This is a rich source of simple sugar like fructose and sucrose that gives instant energy. The fruit contains zero cholesterol that makes it a safe and healthy food.
8. Prevents cancer: Jackfruit has antioxidants, phytonutrients and flavonoid that provide protection from cancer. Antioxidants in jackfruit protect the body from free radicals. Free radicals are produced due to oxidative stress in the body. This damages the DNA of your cell and produces cancer cell. But, antioxidants can neutralize these free radicals to protect DNA from free radicals damage. Jackfruit also provides protection against colon, lung and oral cavity cancer.
9. Maintains blood pressure: Jackfruit has potassium that maintains the sodium level in the body. Good level of potassium helps to maintain the fluid level to balance electrolyte. Hence, it is useful to reduce high blood pressure, stroke and heart attack.
10. Improves digestion: Jackfruit is a rich source of dietary fiber that makes it a bulk laxative. This helps to improve digestion and prevents constipation.
11. Prevents colon cancer: Jackfruit is high in dietary fats that cleanse the toxins from the colon. Hence, it reduces the toxin effects in the colon and gives protection from colon cancer.
12. Improves eyesight: Rich antioxidant content in jackfruit increases eye vision and provides protection against cataract and macular degeneration. Jackfruit also contains vitamin A that is a vital nutrient for eye health.
13. Asthma: Jackfruit provides relief to people suffering from asthma. Asthma is a respiratory disorder affecting a number of people today.
14. Bone health: Jackfruit contains calcium, which strengthens and promotes healthy bone. This can also prevent osteoporosis. Jackfruit also contains good level of potassium, which can decrease the loss of calcium through the kidney and increase bone density.
15. Anemia: Jackfruit comes loaded with Vitamin A, C, E, K, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic acid, Copper, Manganese and Magnesium that are required for blood formation. This also increases your body’s capacity to absorb iron, thus preventing and curing anemia.
16. Cold and infections: Vitamin C supplements are known to prevent cold and infections. One cup of jackfruit can give your body a good amount of this antioxidant, strengthening your immune system.
17. Regulates blood sugar levels: High blood sugar level can be caused due to manganese deficiency in the body. Jackfruit has a rich amount of this nutrient and thus helps regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
18. Prevents bone loss: Jackfruit is rich in magnesium that helps build and strengthen your bones. People who consume potassium and magnesium rich food have higher bone density and stronger bones.
19. Keeps thyroid healthy: Copper is vital for thyroid metabolism, especially for hormone production and absorption. Jackfruit is filled with this potent micro mineral and keeps your metabolism rate healthy.
20. Supports bowel regularity: Jackfruit has high a fiber content that can give relief and prevention from constipation.
21. Helps prevent night blindness: Jackfruit can be very good for your eyes. This ‘jack of all fruits’ contain a good amount of vitamin A and can prevent night blindness.
22. Lowers risk of heart disease: Jackfruit is very heart-friendly. Vitamin B6 present in the fruit helps to reduce homocystein levels in your blood and keeps your heart hale and hearty!
23. Ulcers: Jackfruit has strong anti-ulcerative properties that can cure ulcers and many other digestive system disorders.