Robin Padilla is expressing full support for her daughter, Kylie Padilla’s pregnancy.
This is after Robin knows firs hand from her that she’s pregnant and is now engaged to actor Aljur Abrenica.
The actress said she made the revelations to her father when they had dinner together. Someone must have told him about her being engaged.
Kylie showed the ultrasound scans which showed the baby with clearly formed nose. She also shared her dad’s reaction when he found out that he will soon be a grandfather. He said ‘take good care of the baby.’
Kylie is the daughter of Robin with former wife Liezel Sicangco, his partner for 20 years. Their marriage was annulled under the Sharia Law sometime in October 2009.
Robin is now married to Mariel Rodriguez and they have one child. The two met when he became a guest host at the defunct noontime show of ABS-CBN ‘Wowowee’ for two weeks.
Robin and Mariel tied the knot in the famous landmark, the Taj Mahal in India last August 29, 2010. The couple also got married in Benguet last September 13, 2010.
- Kylie Padilla & Aljur Abrenica Will Tie the Knot Soon
- Robin Padilla Still Puts Off Any Plan of Having a Baby with Mariel Rodriguez
- Kylie Padilla is 3 Months Pregnant?
- Mariel Rodriguez Will Deliver A Baby In U.S.
- Robin Padilla Gives a Warm Welcome to Daughter Queenie Padilla & Husband Usman Rashid Mir