Singer-songwriter Ogie Alcasid won’t stop his eldest daughter from joining showbiz.
The 19-year-old Leila, Alcasid’s daughter with ex-wife Michelle Van Eimeren, has decided to move to the Philippines from Australia to work starting January 2017.
Apart from Leila, Alcasid has another daughter, Sarah, with Van Eimeren; and a son, Nathaniel James, with wife Regine Velasquez.
Ogi said that he is surprised to learn about his daughter’s decision.
It was a big surprise to him when he found out that she wanted to come home and her mother was also very supportive of that move of her.
Leila wants to do some commercial modelling. She already started her blog and studied Tagalog, Alcasid added.
Meanwhile, Alcasid also shared his wish for Christmas.
He wishes that their children are always okay especially his children with ex-wife, that’s always her prayer.
He is also praying that he is healthy enough to last until he is 90.
He can take care of his children and his family and to continue doing what he doing.
- Regine Velasquez has a Good Relationship with Step Daughter Leila Alcasid
- Regine Velasquez Does Not Allow Ogi Alcasid’s Daughter to Enter Showbiz
- Ogie Alcasid’s Daughter is Now in Ph
- Regine Velasquez Supports Son If He will Enter the Industry
- Ogie Alcasid’s Daughters are Supportive of Regine’s Pregnancy