It has been some months since Angelica Panganiban and John Lloyd broke up.
Angelica cannot say for sure, if there is still a chance for her and John Lloyd to rekindle their romance.
In an interview for her movie ‘The Unmarried Wife,’ she shared that she and Cruz have maintained their friendship even after they parted ways.
John Llyod on his part says that he does not want to lose his friendship with Angelica.
The actress will remain his best friend for life.
It was last March when Cruz confirmed his break-up with Panganiban after being in a relationship for more than three years.
One month later, Cruz and Panganiban bumped into each other in Hong Kong.
The two maintained that they have remained friends despite the split.
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Both Have Attended An Art Fair
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Are Friends Again
- Derek Ramsay Says His Break-up with Angelica Panganiban is a Mere Speck of the Past
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Sneers at Baste’s ‘Romance’ With Ellen Adarna
- Is There A Budding Romance Between Maja Salvador & John Lloyd Cruz?