A month ago, John Lloyd Cruz refused to answer questions if he and ex-girlfriend Angelica Panganiban made a closure to their three-year relationship.
Lately, Cruz said that he and Panganiban were friends again.
The actor made the admission to the Media one week after Angelica had promoted his latest movie ‘Just The 3 of Us’ on her Instagram account.
He’s thankful to Angelica for promoting his film with Jennylyn Mercado. They’re supporting each other, John Lloyd quipped during his launch as the newest brand ambassador for Great Taste Coffee.
He also admitted that he and Angelica were texting each other but clarified that it was just a ‘normal thing’ for them and it does not mean anything at all.
John Lloyd also cited that through “respect and open communication lines”, they found a way to be in good terms again after the abrupt ending of their romance.
The break-up “hugot” lines that Angelica uttered on her gag show, ‘Banana Sundae’, were not directed to him because it is a comedy gag show and that not anything is about him.
For now, the actor is still enjoying his single status. He has enough time to exercise and to do things he is interested to, although he knows that he is not getting any younger.
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Both Have Attended An Art Fair
- John Lloyd Cruz Says Angelica Panganiban is His Best Friend For Life
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split
- John Lloyd Cruz Says Hi to Former GF Shaina Magdayao
- Derek Ramsay Says His Break-up with Angelica Panganiban is a Mere Speck of the Past