Cloie Syquia, a 21-year-old Filipina-Swedish-American beauty is the daughter of famous parents Gabby Concepcion and Jenny Syquia.
Cloie is a Sweden’s representative to the international beauty pageant which is set to be held in the Philippines in 2017.
With her modelesque looks (thanks to the genes of her famous parents Gabby and Jenny), she can definitely gear herself up for the upcoming Miss Universe pageant and has a fighting chance to be Sweden’s representative to the international beauty pageant in 2017.
KC Concepcion’s sister said that she is extremely excited to be in the Miss Universe pageant that’s going to be here in the Philippines, also a country that is very close to her heart,
Cloie is currently in the Philippines, training with the same team that mentored reigning Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach in preparation for the prestigious beauty pageant.
She had learned a lot of essential things about pageantry from her trainers. She is having fun because she is trained on walking, question and answer.
She did not have any training before and had no background so it’s all new for her. Now, she is just learning all the basics that she needs in the pageant.
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- KC Concepcion’s Sister is Sweden’s Representative in Ms Earth Pageant
- Gabby Concepcion’s Daughter Cloie Hopes to Work with Sam Milby
- Cloie Concepcion Prefers Modeling Over Showbiz
- Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittanaere Does Not Expect to Win the Crown