Kris Aquino broke her silence on the real status of her love life during their show on Monday night.
Aquino admitted that she is in a relationship with Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista.
They are a work in progress and it is a joint project that both of them are happily undertaking with maturity, respect, and commitment, she said.
Weeks before any speculation about them came out, Bautista personally asked a permission from her brother to date Pinoy’s sister.
Aquino on Saturday posted a photo with the first family on her official Instagram account and wrote, ‘Family Dinner.’
Seen in the picture were President Benigno Aquino III, who was holding Kris’ son Bimby, Kris’ three older sisters, their respective other halves, nieces and nephews, eldest son Joshua and Bautista.
The mayor was photographed talking to the Kapamilya actress’ siblings.
- Kris Aquino Admits She Is In A Relationship With Herbert Bautista
- Kris Aquino Considers Her Relationship With Herbert Bautista As Work In Progress
- Herbert Bautista Wants A Partner Who Is Independent
- Kris Aquino Is Ready To Spend Her Life With Herbert Bautista
- Derek Ramsay Says He has No Relationship With Kris Aquino