Raymart Santiago attended a family Christmas Party with estranged wife Claudine Barretto’s sisters Marjorie and Gretchen
Also present during the event were Gretchen’s long-time partner Tony Boy Cojuangco, daughter Dominique, Marjorie’s kids, their niece and nephews, and close friends of the family.
The sighting of Raymart with Gretchen followed an earlier appearance of the two at the Marikina Regional Trial Court for the Permanent Protection Order and Custody hearing filed by Claudine.
Although Claudine was a no-show during Thursday’s court meeting, Gretchen still took the witness stand.
Gretchen confirmed reports that her very own father, Miguel Barretto, threatened to shoot her, Marjorie and J.J. if they will testify against Claudine.
She became emotional over their long-standing family rift, and said that she is taking the witness stand not because she hate Claudine, but she wants to help her younger sister.
She reiterated this is for Claudine’s own good.
Gretchen also said that she will not get tired of coming to court until things are settled with her sister.
- Claudine Barretto’s Camp Denies She is Willing to Reconcile With Her Siblings
- Dad Tell Marjorie Barretto & Gretchen Barretto to Drop Barretto Surname
- Gretchen Barretto Goes to Court With Raymart Santiago
- Richard Gomez is Gretchen Barretto’s Crush
- There is No Chance of Reconciliation Between Claudine Barretto & Raymart Santiago?