When asked where John Lloyd Cruz’s relationship with Angelica Panganiban is headed in an interview with ABS-CBN’s showbiz talk show, Buzz ng Bayan?
‘Sa magandang bukas.’ It is a very promising relationship. Marami siyang pinanghahawakan. Palalim siya nang palalim.
It is a beautiful relationship, the 30-year-old actor said.
John Lloyd added he feels lucky Angelica allowed him to become part of her life.
Napakaswerte ko dahil pumayag siya na maging ganito ako kalapit sa kanya, and pumayag siya to take on this journey, na maging part ako ng buhay niya, na maging kasama niya ako sa halos araw-araw na ginawa ng Diyos para sa kanya, at pinipili niya na andun ako, he said.
The Kapamilya actor further said: He must be a very lucky man.
Asked how he and Angelica manage to remain bonded despite the controversies their relationship has faced, John Lloyd said: Openness, that is one.
And they really get along. Ang daming mga bagay na pareho nilang gusto.
Magkaibigan kasi kami, eh.
Sa isa’t isa, parang sobrang ano kami, steady lang. Happy lang kami, he added.
John Lloyd will star in the ABS-CBN sitcom ‘Home Sweetie Home’ with Toni Gonzaga, which is slated to premiere next year.
- What Makes John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Click?
- John Lloyd Cruz Says Angelica Panganiban is His Best Friend For Life
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split
- Derek Ramsay Denies Courting Kris Aquino
- Toni Gonzaga Can Tie The Knot With Paul Soriano Anytime