Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera have been together for more than four years, making their relationship one of the longest and most-admired in the industry.
However, Dingdong has revealed that their marriage plans would have to take a back seat in the meantime as he wants to wait for the right moment to pop the question to his girlfriend.
You don’t base it on practical things and you don’t base it on what you have done and what you haven’t accomplished yet, the 33-year-old actor was quoted as saying in an article.
It is a spiritual thing and you will just know the right time, he continued, adding that he might be the only one who would know when the moment comes.
Dingdong also said that Marian is not waiting impatiently for him to propose, but she is very secure about their relationship.
He knows her dreams and he knows what she is capable of.
He knows the things she still wants to accomplish, he said about his 29-year-old girlfriend.
But at this point I know what will make her happy.
Meanwhile, Vilma Santos said that the couple are already planning to tie the knot in 2014.
- How Does Dingdong Dantes Stay Away From Temptation?
- Dingdong Dantes Shrugs Off Rumors About Marian Rivera’s Jealousy with Angelica Panganiban
- Marian Rivera Wants to Provide Livelihood For Typhoon Victims
- James Yap’s GF Discloses that They May tie the Knot Next Year
- Vilma Santos is Not Using a Twitter Account