Celebrity couple Jason Francisco and Melai Cantiveros are finally husband and wife after tying the knot on Monday.
The former ‘Pinoy Big Brother’ housemates were married at the Holy Cross Parish in General Santos City, while the reception will be held at the ballroom of Greenleaf Hotel.
Among those who attended the wedding were designer Nat Manilag, director Erick Salud, Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao, Ryan Bang and ‘Pinoy Big Brother’ alumnus Paul Jake Castillo.
The wedding came a few months after Cantiveros admitted that she is pregnant with Francisco’s child.
The celebrity couple rose to fame in 2009 as fellow housemates on the popular reality TV show but they managed to continue their relationship outside the famous yellow house.
Although they broke up in February 2012, they eventually got back together in June this year.
- Angelica Panganiban is Not Invited to Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco’s Wedding
- Azkals’ Jerry Barbosa Admires Melai Cantiveros
- Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco are Back in Each Other’s Arms
- Angelica Panganiban is Worried that Melai is Marrying Young
- All is Set For Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco’s Wedding