Kean Cipriano, the Callalilly lead vocalist disclosed he admires Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo after they got to collaborate in an album.
Cipriano said, whatever happens, Sarah is Sarah. He likes her on and off stage. He admires her, the way she projects herself and she’s a good singer and very good performer.
Cipriano also said that it is possible that he would fall for Geronimo.
But as of this time, he has no plans yet of meeting Sarah’s parents. and just wants to take take things slowly.
He also hopes to work with Geronimo in an acting project.
- Sarah Geronimo Will Treat Her Daddy Delfin in ‘Sarah G. Live’ on Sunday
- Sarah Geronimo is Now More Cautious About Falling in Love
- Sarah Geronimo Plans to Stop Using Twitter
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Financial Status Is a Non-Issue Between Him & Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?