The Philippine Daily Inquirer’s Business Friday list shows the Top 12 celebrity endorsers in the country.
The list does not include boxing champion Manny Pacquiao who is already in Forbes’ global celebrity endorsers list.
According to a listing by Philippine Daily Inquirer’s Business Friday, Kris Aquino is the country’s top celebrity endorser.
Aquino, sister of President Aquino and dubbed the ‘Queen of All Media’, ranked first in the list.
She is followed by Kapamilya actor John Lloyd Cruz, who is known for his instant noodles and biscuits TV ads.
‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’ star Kim Chiu ranked third in the list.
Advertisers say her youthfulness makes her an effective endorser for different products.
Former ‘love team’ Piolo Pascual and Judy Ann Santos ranked fourth and fifth, respectively.
‘It’s Showtime’ host Anne Curtis ranked sixth while singer-actress Sarah Geronimo ranked seventh.
Carmina Villaroel, who always does commercials with her children and husband Zoren Legaspi, placed 8th.
ABS-CBN stars Robin Padilla, KC Concepcion and Daniel Padilla placed 9th, 10th and 11th, respectively.
The last spot went to comedian Michael V, who is known for his liquid dishwashing TV commercials.
Last September, Aquino, Boy Abunda, Vic Sotto, Villaroel and her family, and Coco Martin were among the most influential celebrity endorsers that were named by by the 3rd EdukCircle Awards.
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements
- Sarah Geronimo Wins the Most Awards in 2013 ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Awards
- Sarah Geronimo is Set to Reunite with John Lloyd Cruz in a Movie
- Rosanna Roces Exchanges Wedding Vows with Lesbian Lover
- Companies Still Continue to Tap Anne Curtis As Endorser Despite Slapping Incident