A trailer for a romance-drama film starring Gabby Concepcion and Cristine Reyes goes viral.
The trailer has already drawn over a million views since being uploaded over a week ago.
It was posted last October 22 on Viva Entertainment’s official YouTube page, the first trailer for ‘When the Love is Gone’ already has 1,688,324 views, as of writing.
Directed by Andoy Ranay and produced by Viva Films to mark its 32nd anniversary, the film also stars Alice Dixon, Jake Cuenca and Andi Eigenmann.
Initially titled ‘Nagalit ang Buwan sa Haba ng Gabi,’ the film is a remake of the hit 1983 film of the same name.
In the trailer for ‘When the Love is Gone,’ the characters of Concepcion and Reyes are seen in a number of intimate scenes.
They are revealed to be in an extra-marital affair, with the family Concepcion’s character, played by Eigenmann and Dixon, putting up a fight against the mistress.
Reyes, in an earlier interview with ABS-CBN News, expressed her apprehensions about being in several love scenes with Concepcion.
‘When the Love is Gone’ is scheduled to hit theaters on Novemebr 23.
- Cristine Reyes Appears Naked & Covered Only With Soapsuds
- Jake Cuenca Plans to Try Out for the Phil National Football Team
- Cristine Reyes Beams Over Positive Feedback on Falling For a Married Man
- Alice Dixson’s Sexy Pictorial For FHM Magazine is a Big Hit
- Alice Dixson Wears Only Panties & Top During Sexy Pictorial for FHM Phil