Sharon Cuneta Takes a Break from Twitter

Sharon Cuneta is saying goodbye to Twitter.

Cuneta has been a subject of criticisms for her controversial tweets, said goodbye to her Twitter followers on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Cuneta is currently mourning for the death of her half-brother Boyking.

She can no longer pretend that she can just will herself to be happy and says sorry to have left for all her friends and fans.

There are way more important things in the world a midst the meanness of people, the intrigues and questions and doubts, her loved ones are all that matter.

Before taking a break on Twitter, Cuneta was also scored for congratulating Megan Young for becoming the first Filipino to be crowned Miss World, while stressing that, at least for her, actress Ruffa Gutierrez should have been the winner.

Last week, Cueneta also kicked up a storm on social media when she threatened to leave her husband, former Senator Francis ‘Kiko’ Pangilinan, if he is proven to have benefited from the scam, following Sen. Jinggoy Estrada’s mention of Panglinan’s name in his privilege speech last Wednesday.

She also said she would give P10 million in cash to those who can prove that her husband is also involved in the controversial pork barrel scam.

She later deleted her tweet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *