Zanjoe Marudo revealed that he is now ready to be a dad.
Marudo plays a father to child star Andrea Brillantes in the afternoon series ‘Annaliza.’
His character ‘Guido’ is close to his heart as he is fond of kids and wants to become a father someday.
But the actor insisted that his girlfriend of two years, actress Bea Alonzo, is not ready yet as she still has many things to do in her career.
At the moment, Zanjoe is happy in playing father roles on television and being an uncle to his niece and nephews in real life.
Zanjoe is ready to take the challenge of playing more father roles on television and movies and would welcome them wholeheartedly.
He accepted another father role in an independent film, which will be included in Cinema One’s annual film festival.
He is also set to do another comedy movie under ABS-CBN’s film outfit Star Cinema.
When asked if there is any comedy or movie role he is keen to do, the actor shared he wants to recreate ‘Lastikman,’ which was originally played by television host/comedian Vic Sotto.
When it comes to comedy, he always look up to Vic.
Meanwhile, ‘Annaliza’ is extended for another season.
- What Helps Strengthen Bea Alonzo & Zanjoe Marudo’s Relationship?
- Zanjoe Marudo Only Waits For The Perfect Time To Settle Down
- Bea Alonzo & Zanjoe Marudo are Already in a Live-in Relationship?
- Bea Alonzo Shares the Secret of her Happy Relationship with Zanjoe Marudo
- Zandro Marudo Hopes to Marry Bea Alonzo in Five Years