Cristine Reyes openly spoke about her relationship with actor Derek Ramsay for the first time.
Reyes said her relationship with Ramsay became official only last August 28.
The actress related to ABS-CBN News how her friendship with Ramsay evolved into something special, at the sidelines of the Hero Ko charity basketball game on Sunday.
The said relationship began after she and Ramsay went out several times together to shop for groceries.
Ramsay said that he is in love with her and he did not know for two years that Cristine felt the same way.
At that exact moment, she was at a loss for words because she thought such things only happen in movies.
Reyes admitted that she still feels awkward whenever she and Ramsay would hold hands.
When she entered into a relationship with the actor, she ate her words because she had said before that she wanted to focus on her career first.
Reyes said she feels good that her mother and former boyfriend Rayver Cruz are also happy for her new relationship.
It is very important for her that she has her mom’s blessings with regard to her relationship.
Cristine said that it is an important factor that they have a genuine friendship which provides a strong foundation for their relationship.
- The Reyes-Cruz Sex Video Does Not Affect Derek Ramsay & Cristine Reyes’ Relationship?
- Cristine Reyes Changes Her Username to ‘QueenCKRamsay’ on Twitter
- Derek Ramsay Says His Relationship W/ Cristine Reyes Happens So Fast
- Rayver Cruz Supports Cristine Reyes’ Blossoming Romance with Derek Ramsay
- Bea Alonzo Admits Relationship With Former Boyfriend Does Not Work