Daniel Matsunaga thanked Kris Aquino for coming into his life.
Matsunaga credited Aquino for the latest strides he has made in his career.
He considers Aquino as a blessing, coming off his recent successes and paving the way for his showbiz career.
Kris gives him the huge opportunity and he appreciates it.
The Brazilian-Japanese model was one of the stars in the blockbuster comedy film ‘Sisterakas’ starring Aquino, Vice Ganda and Ai Ai delas Alas.
It was an entry to the 38th Metro Manila Film Festival and went on to become the highest grossing local film of all time.
He also co-hosted Aquino’s morning talk show ‘Kris TV’ for a brief period.
When asked on reports romantically linking him to Aquino, he explained that it only circulated because they appeared in ‘Sisterakas’ together and it did not come from him.
Actress Heart Evangelista was Matsunaga’s last relationship.
They only broke up in April last year and the former Kapamilya teen star is now in a relationship with Sen. Francis ‘Chiz’ Escudero.
For the mean time, he prefers to wait for the right person, at the right time.
In God’s time there will always be a perfect girl that will come into his life and he is waiting for that time, Matsunaga added.
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Daniel Matsunaga Pleads for Privacy Amid Relationship Troubles With Erich Gonzales
- Chiz Escudero Says He’s Only Meeting Heart Evangelista
- Heart Evangelista Wants a Relationship that Will Lead her to Getting Married
- Kris Aquino Gears Up for a New Travelogue Special