Arnold Schwarzenegger has five wonderful kids.
The youngest one is the child he fathered with the family’s housekeeper, Mildred Baena.
His children have been a great joy for him and life could not be better.
And even though he is living in separation with his wife, Maria Shriver, the actor has a wonderful relationship with her.
She filed for divorce in 2011 after Maria discovered the actor-politician’s infidelity.
The divorce has not been finalized but they always talk to each other all the time on the phone because they raise the kids together.
He has to say that life has been terrific. He is full of energy, enthusiastic and passionate about what he does. He is very fortunate also that he has wonderful friends and people who have been very supportive.
Arnold considers his very dear friend Sylvester Stallone, as very supportive even in his political career.
But he admitted that his infidelity and the resulting separation from his wife, is his biggest personal failure.
- Maria Shriver Files Divorce to Dissolve Marriage with Schwarzenegger
- Ex-husband of Schwarzenegger’s Household Staffer Speaks out
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminates Film Comeback
- Schwarzenegger’s Shocking Admission is the Cause of Their Separation
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Dissolution of Marriage is Caused By His ‘Secrecy’