Cristine Reyes says she will not enter into a relationship just yet.
Reyes and former boyfriend Rayver Cruz confirmed that they have broken up last year.
Two Sundays ago, Reyes is being linked to former boyfriend Dennis Trillo and Derek Ramsay, Cristine co-star in ‘No Other Woman.’
When asked about her numerous so-called suitors, the actress said, she is not in a rush to enter another relationship.
She reiterated that Ramsay is an old friend, even when she was still with Cruz and Ramsay was with ex-girlfriend Angelica Panganiban.
She also said, she wants her next relationship to be more serious and wants the guy to be ready.
Cristine Reyes is one of the stars of ‘Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin.’
- Derek Ramsay Says His Relationship W/ Cristine Reyes Happens So Fast
- Cristine Reyes Says Her Past Relationships End in Heartbreaks
- The Reyes-Cruz Sex Video Does Not Affect Derek Ramsay & Cristine Reyes’ Relationship?
- Cristine Reyes Changes Her Username to ‘QueenCKRamsay’ on Twitter
- Rayver Cruz Supports Cristine Reyes’ Blossoming Romance with Derek Ramsay