Pilar Pilapil was crowned Bb. Pilipinas in 1967.
Pilapil became the country’s representative to the Miss Universe pageant the same year.
Although she did not clinch the title but it opened doors for her in the entertainment industry.
She started as an actress since the early 70s and has already won two best actress awards.
Now, the veteran actress continues to entertain viewers via ABS-CBN’s primetime drama series ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak,’ starring Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu.
Despite the arrival of new competition, the ‘teleserye’ earn the highest rating.
Also starring in the series are Cherry Pie Picache, Ariel Rivera, Janice de Belen, Eddie Gutierrez, Ronaldo Valdez and Xian Lim.
It airs weeknights during ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida block.
Pilar Pilapil plays the role of Yolanda Elizalde in the said series.
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Maja Salvador Emotionally Accepts Her First Best Actress Award at 35th Gawad Urian Awards
- What’s the Reason Behind the Maja Salvador-Matteo Guidicelli’s Break-up?
- Kim Chiu Says No one Sends Her Flowers Except Xian Lim
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim are Exclusively Seeing Each Other?