Robin Padilla will be seen in the upcoming primetime drama series ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw.’
Padilla is every bit the action star in his latest TV project, as seen in a recently released trailer.
‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ is a story about Bogs played by Padilla, a police officer and Ruth played by Anne Curtis, a ramp model whose self-kidnapping scheme lands her in jail momentarily.
Bogs and Ruth soon develop feelings for each other until she decides to leave for New York to pursue her dreams.
Their separation has brought Bogs to fall in love with Ruth’s sister, Roxanne portrayed by Kris Aquino and who eventually marries the law enforcer.
Tension brews between the siblings, until Roxanne faces a devastating truth about her health.
Meanwhile, Bogs, who seeks to avenge the death of his father, finds the trail leading to Roxanne and Ruth’s dad, Tirso Cruz III.
Directed by two directors Malu Sevilla and Joyce Bernal.
The ABS-CBN series will premiere on January 21.
It also features actors Ian Veneracion, Smokey Manaloto, Emilio Garcia, Lito Pimentel and child star Xyriel Manabat.
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla to Star in ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw’
- Robin Padilla has Reasons to Stay with ABS-CBN
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla are Cast in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Robin Padilla Still Puts Off Any Plan of Having a Baby with Mariel Rodriguez
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla’s ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ Will Start in October