Manny Pacquiao gives his Mommy Dionesia a P7-million ‘dream mansion.’
The new house is in General Santos City is recently blessed and has become a tourist attraction to Manny’s fans.
It is built in a 300-square-meter lot and is a gift from the 7-division world champion. It is near to Mommy D’s old house.
The mansion has four big bedrooms, complete expensive furnitures, including a P700,000 dining set bought in Italy.
Mommy Dionisia has a pink bed, her color of choice and she has also her own prayer room and a grotto outside the house.
Meanwhile, Mommy Dionisia is entertaining guests in her mansion, some of them come from Manila and some are from the United States.
Mommy Dionisia treated her guests to sumptuous food and a series of songs when they visit her new house.
- Mommy D is Selling the Mansion that Manny Pacquiao Gives Her
- Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Belies Report that She has Nervous Breakdown
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites