Ai-Ai de las Alas concedes the Metro Manila Film Festival acting award to Superstar Nora Aunor.
Aunor is the lead actress in ‘Thy Womb,’ also an entry in Manila Filmfest.
Ai-Ai said that her only wish is for her movie ‘Sisterakas,’ which she co-starred with Vice Ganda and Kris Aquino, will do well in the box office.
She co-produces the said movie along with her two co-actors in the MMFF entry.
The other co-producers of the film are Viva Films and Star Cinema which have 25 and 50 percent share, respectively in the production.
Their movie will be competing with other MMFF entries topbilled by Senator Bong Revilla, Vic Sotto, Judy Anne Santos, Angelica Panganiban, Angel Locsin, Dingdong Dantes.
Their MMFF entries open in theaters nationwide on Christmas Day, December 25.
- Daniel Matsunaga Credits Kris Aquino
- Judy Ann Santos Will Take Ai-Ai de las Alas’s Role in Vic Sotto-Bong Revilla’s MMFF Movie
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements
- Sarah Geronimo Wins the Most Awards in 2013 ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Awards
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser