Juan Marquez has won the fight and Marquez takes the ‘Fighter of the Decade’ Belt.
While Marquez is crowned, Pacquiao’s head is down in the corner.
It was sensational when Pacquiao was looking stronger but in the final ten seconds of the round, Pacquiao came forward only to lean straight into a huge right hand that send him to the canvas.
Pacquiao was lying prone, face first on the canvas for quite some time.
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Manny Pacquiao Wins in a Unanimous Decision
- Manny Pacquiao is Seeking a Fifth Fight Against Juan Manuel Marquez
- Juan Manuel Marquez is Manny Pacquiao’s Hardest Opponent